You Matter. You Are Important. You Belong.
We provide a strengths-based approach to engaging communities, organizations, governments, adults and young people. We will inspire you, motivate you, and share the tools for you to do the same for others. Contact us today for more information.
Things That Are Happening
Youth voice matters as it provides an invaluable perspective on the issues that matter most to young people.
Youth are the present and the future, and their voices are critical to creating a better path forward for all. By listening to the perspectives of young people, we can better understand the challenges they face and co-create solutions tailored to their needs.
Furthermore, empowering young people to make their voices heard is essential for their development and empowerment. It provides them with an opportunity to express their opinions and be heard, and to feel valued and respected. It is also an important part of building their confidence, resilience, and self-esteem.
Finally, listening to the perspectives of young people is vital for creating meaningful and lasting change. It ensures that their needs and experiences are considered when making decisions and policies, and it encourages more diverse perspectives and more equitable outcomes.
Youth voices are essential for creating a stronger, healthier and better future for us all.
Read more or download below how we can walk together.
Come Walk With Us…Join In On Conversations That Matter
Come Walk With Us… as we approach 3 years of (almost) weekly shows, we want to remind our friends that #youmatter, #youareimportant and #youbelong! A huge thank you to our dear friends, new and old, who joined us on the show, and the more than 200,000 folks who have tuned in and spent a Saturday night coming to walk with us…
And, if you have a story you want to share – reach out and we would love to have you join us on a Saturday night! Read more below:
Remember you can catch previous episodes on our Facebook page anytime!
Thank You To All Our Friends…
Our consultants are leaders in their areas of interest and are the reason Three Things has been able to find the kind of success we have in each project, activity and gathering. We are so grateful for them and we honour them. If you’ve crossed paths with these folks, you know, like we do, that they are the foundation of the good works being done collectively by Three Things. We are grateful they have stayed connected during these challenging past few years and have been enjoying the chance to see them, in person, working together to create change.
Pathways Thunder Bay Transitions to Shkoday Abinojiiwak Obimiwedoon
It is an exciting time in Thunder Bay, as with the support of Pathways to Education Canada and their commitment to youth led community engagement, this fall Pathways Thunder Bay, after a Bundle Transfer Ceremony, was passed along to be cared for and led by Shkoday Abinojiiwak Obimiwedoon. We are so grateful to the Regional Multicultural Youth Centre (RMYC) and young people who carried the voices of Indigenous students forward and helped launch the program.
Now with a full running program, Pathways Thunder Bay has the grade nine students who started last year in grade 10 and new students registering every month.
As the program evolves and grows, stay tuned to the amazing and important work that is taking place in Thunder Bay! As always we are humbled to walk the path forward in a good way in Thunder Bay.
Building Your Community:
- Indigenous owned with a national scope of partners and clients.
- A team of diverse Indigenous and non-Indigenous consultants with expertise in various sectors, specializing in working with youth, communities, not-for-profits, and government.
- Recognized leaders and respected helpers working in partnership with you, your organization, and your community. Bringing people together.
- Skilled in positive youth and community development, leading to safe, strong and healthy spaces for growth and action.
- Leadership, Experience, and Innovation. That’s Three Things Consulting.
Building On Your Strengths: We Provide
- Motivational and Inspiring Speakers
- Training and Workshops for Youth and Adults
- Creative Community and Youth Consultations
- Cross Cultural Relationship and Capacity Building
- Innovative and Creative Development for Community or Youth Programming and Special Projects
- Reliable and Professional Project Management at Local, Regional or National Levels
- Meaningful Event Management and Consultation for Youth and Adults
- Consultative, Guidance and Advice on Youth and Community Trends
Connect with Us
Your needs matter to us, they are important and if you are interested in working in partnership with youth or your community, you have a place where you belong.