You Matter. You Are Important. You Belong.
Three Things Consulting
We provide a strengths-based approach to engaging communities and young people. We will inspire you, motivate you, and share the tools for you to do the same for others. Contact us today for more information.
Things That Are Happening
Pour Passeport pour ma réussite et ses partenaires
For Pathways Canada and its Partners
Clique ici pour en savoir plus!
Click here to learn more!
We are Back! Come Walk With Us… Facebook Live Every Saturday Night at 7:00 PM Eastern
Come Walk With Us… after 100 episodes and with a busy summer here at Three Things, our summer hiatus is over and we want to remind our friends that #youmatter, #youareimportant and #youbelong! A huge thank you to our dear friends, new and old, who joined us on the show, and the more than 200,000 folks who have tuned in and spent a Saturday night coming to walk with us…
And, if you have a story you want to share – reach out and we would love to have you join us on a Saturday night! Read more below:
Remember you can catch previous episodes on our Facebook page at anytime!
Thank You To All Our Friends…
Our consultants are leaders in their areas of interest and are the reason Three Things has been able to find the kind of success we have in each project, activity and event. We are so grateful for them and we honour them. If you’ve crossed paths with these folks, you know, like we do, that they are the foundation of the good works being done collectively by Three Things. We are grateful they have stayed connected during these challenging past few years and look forward to seeing them, in person, and working together to create change.
Pathways Thunder Bay transitions to Shkoday Abinojiiwak Obimiwedoon
It is an exciting time in Thunder Bay, as with the support of Pathways to Education Canada and their commitment to youth led community engagement, this fall Pathways Thunder Bay, after a Bundle Transfer Ceremony, was passed along to be cared for and led by Shkoday Abinojiiwak Obimiwedoon. We are so grateful to the Regional Multicultural Youth Centre (RMYC) and young people who carried the voices of Indigenous students forward and helped launch the program.
Now with a full running program, Pathways Thunder Bay has the grade nine students who started last year in grade 10 and new students registering every month.
As the program evolves and grows, stay tuned to the amazing and important work that is taking place in Thunder Bay! As always we are humbled to walk the path forward in a good way in Thunder Bay.
Building Your Community:
- Indigenous owned with a national scope of partners and clients.
- A team of diverse Indigenous and non-Indigenous consultants with expertise in various sectors, specializing in working with youth, communities, not-for-profits, and government.
- Recognized leaders and respected helpers working in partnership with you, your organization, and your community. Bringing people together.
- Skilled in positive youth and community development, leading to safe, strong and healthy spaces for growth and action.
- Leadership, Experience, and Innovation. That’s Three Things Consulting.
Building On Your Strengths: We Provide
- Motivational and Inspiring Speakers
- Training and Workshops for Youth and Adults
- Creative Community and Youth Consultations
- Cross Cultural Relationship and Capacity Building
- Innovative and Creative Development for Community or Youth Programming and Special Projects
- Reliable and Professional Project Management at Local, Regional or National Levels
- Meaningful Event Management and Consultation for Youth and Adults
- Consultative, Guidance and Advice on Youth and Community Trends
Connect with Us
Your needs matter to us, they are important and if you are interested in working in partnership with youth or your community, you have a place where you belong.