You Matter. You Are Important. You Belong.
Three Things Consulting
We provide a strengths-based approach to engaging communities and young people. We will inspire you, motivate you, and share the tools for you to do the same. Contact us today for more information.
Things That Are Happening
A venir cet été Pour Passeport pour ma réussite et ses partenaires
All This Summer For Pathways Canada and its Partners
Clique ici pour en savoir plus!
Click here to learn more!
Come Walk With Us… Facebook Live Every Saturday Night at 7:00 PM EDT
Come Walk With Us… after 100 episodes and with a busy summer here at Three Things, we are taking a summer hiatus – though we’ll be back in September to remind our friends that #youmatter, #youareimportant and #youbelong! A huge thank you to our dear friends, new and old, who joined us on the show, and the more than 250,000 folks who have tuned in and spent a Saturday night coming to walk with us…
Remember you can catch previous episodes on our Facebook page at anytime!
Thank You To All Our Friends…
Our consultants are leaders in their areas of interest and are the reason Three Things has been able to find the kind of success we have in each project, activity and event. We are so grateful for them and we honour them. If you’ve crossed paths with these folks, you know, like we do, that they are the foundation of the good works being done collectively by Three Things. We are grateful they have stayed connected during these challenging past few years and look forward to seeing them, in person, and working together to create change.
Thunder Bay Youth Engagement with Pathways to Education Canada and the Regional Multicultural Youth Centre
It is an exciting time in Thunder Bay, as with the support of Pathways to Education Canada and their commitment to youth led community engagement, this spring Pathways Thunder Bay launched their full program focused on providing support to both Indigenous high school students and those in key identified neighbourhoods. Working with the Regional Multicultural Youth Centre (RMYC) young people planned and organized Voices of Youth 2019: The Past, Present and Future, hosted at Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School, and brought more than a hundred Indigenous students together over two days with representation from each high school along with local community organizations, which offered great insight into what supports students were looking for in their educational journey. Read a snapshot of the gathering and the young people’s calls to support them in their path towards high school graduation in Pathways to Education Canada Snapshot of Youth Led Engagement in Thunder Bay.
Now with a full running program, Pathways Thunder Bay has it’s first community of grade nine students finishing their first year and the dedicated team of youth and adults, working together, continue to create spaces for youth voice to flourish. Learn more here.
As the program evolves and grows, stay tuned to the amazing and important work that is taking place in Thunder Bay!
Building Your Community:
- Indigenous owned with a national scope of partners and clients.
- A team of diverse Indigenous and non-Indigenous consultants with expertise in various sectors, specializing in working with youth, communities, not-for-profits, and government.
- Recognized leaders and respected helpers working in partnership with you, your organization, and your community. Bringing people together.
- Skilled in positive youth and community development, leading to safe, strong and healthy spaces for growth and action.
- Leadership, Experience, and Innovation. That’s Three Things Consulting.
Building On Your Strengths: We Provide
- Motivational and Inspiring Speakers
- Training and Workshops for Youth and Adults
- Creative Community and Youth Consultations
- Cross Cultural Relationship and Capacity Building
- Innovative and Creative Development for Community or Youth Programming and Special Projects
- Reliable and Professional Project Management at Local, Regional or National Levels
- Meaningful Event Management and Consultation for Youth and Adults
- Consultative, Guidance and Advice on Youth and Community Trends
Connect with Us
Your needs matter to us, they are important and if you are interested in working in partnership with youth or your community, you have a place where you belong.